Summer 2022 Remote Internship
Looking for a flexible summer job? gt.school is hiring interns!
Get paid to take courses, strengthen your math skills, work with our all-star coaching team, and give your feedback!
We are looking for curious and open-minded students to help us create the future of Gifted education.
Start an Application Today!
Get paid to learn and give your feedback!
If you're looking for a flexible and remote summer job while you get to take and review courses, start an application today! Submit the form here to start an application. We will then send you some additional questions and assessments.
Ready to get started?
Get paid to learn this summer
Take advantage of this opportunity to work with us and help create the future of gifted education. This summer we'll ask you to:
- examine classes and programs as we create them
- practice math using online apps
- contribute thoughtful, written feedback and suggestions to us
- complete aptitude & strengths-finder tests
- improve your math scores
- connect with us on weekly coaching calls
- create your own schedule around your other summer activities
We are building a program for Gifted & Talented students to help them learn 3-5x faster, gain necessary life skills, and achieve audacious goals. You will help us strengthen our courses with your work this summer.
Who it is for
We want to hear from you if:
- you are 14-18 years old
- located in the US
- and can meet any one of the following criteria:
- are currently in a Gifted & Talented program at your school
- can score in the top 10% of a cognitive assessment we provide
- can score in the top 10% of an academic subject assessment we provide
Who Are We?
We Help Students Learn Faster and Build Real-World Skills
gt.school is an online afterschool program that empowers Gifted & Talented to challenge themselves and meet their full potential. We are committed to disrupting Gifted education through community and coaching. We believe every student is amazing and help them find their passion and a way forward to reach audacious goals. We offer individual courses and a monthly program where students:
- Build crucial life skills through coaching and courses
- Work with a 1:1 coach
- Level up academics with a personalized math curriculum
- Increase learning speed by 3-5x
- Join our tribe of other curious and ambitious students
We are working to change the future of Gifted education and hope you'll join us!
frequently asked questions
Learn More about our Summer 2022 Internships
Who is eligible?
We are looking for students that are:
- 14-18 years old at time of application
- In the US
- Are either in a Gifted & Talented program currently or can score in the top 10% on a cognitive or academic subject assessment that we will provide
What is the pay?
Interns will be paid $20 an hour and will be paid weekly based on the number of hours worked. gt.school uses a third-party work management platform called Crossover to pay all of our interns.
How many hours can I work?
Specific hours are flexible, but interns should commit to a work schedule. Your work schedule can be as little as 30 minutes per day or as much as 8 hours per day (40 hours per week).
What is my work schedule?
Much of the work we will provide is flexible and remote. We will have scheduled meetings at specific times with coaches and our team to collect your feedback, but the rest of the work can be done on your own time.
Are there any in-person meetings?
This is a fully remote position. You will need access to a computer, internet, and webcam to participate.
Are you open to students outside the US?
At this time we are only open to US students.