Meet our Head of School, MacKenzie Price:
If we don’t allocate more resources to providing our gifted students with the education they deserve, we are failing them. The current school system does not have the capacity to individualize education the way students need. At gt.school, we don’t shy away from using the term gifted or calling out what students need to thrive in today’s world. We hope you’ll join our discussion with parents from around the country and share your successes and challenges with others. We’ll be posting our thoughts on Twitter and in our Facebook parent community. We hope to see you there!
For Enroll Page
- Benefits of Online Math: How Technology Can Improve Your Math Skills
- Innovative Ways to Use Technology for Math Learning: From Gamification to Virtual Reality
- Study Smart, Not Hard: Time Management Tips For Students
- 5 Habits of Highly Successful Students
- Math at Home: Creative Ideas for Teaching Math Without a Textbook